Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tuesday March 31, 2009

Today was a good for me. I finally found some substitues for coffee. After a good friend of mine was experiencing the same discomforts with caffeine, we started doing some research on the net for coffee alternatives. We came up with some great coffee alternatives, and surely enough, me not being able to waste time for something I like, I rushed to Westgate Shopping Centre, went to the Natural Food Store they have there and bought 3 different kinds to try. Not cheap I tell ya, but well worth it if it works.
I came home rigth away, boiled some water, and waiting in anticipation for it to boil. I bough 3 kinds of coffee alternatives, they are called Caf - Lif, Bambu and Teechino. 2 of them were like instant coffee and the other one can be made with a coffee maker. Once the water was nice and boiling I put it in my cup, grabbed two big teaspoons of the Caf - Lib and stirred in the boiling water, added some cream, and 2 sweetners and voila, it was amazing. Now I am not totally sold on it yet, but so far so good.
Anyways, enough of the coffee situation, here is a list of what I ate today.

7am
2 eggs - 150 cal
2 toast - 180 cal
yogurt - 35 cal
orange - 80 cal
granola bar - 100

10 am
protein shake - 300 cal
apple - 80 cal

130
2 cans of tuna - 360 cal
granola bar 100 cal
pear - 80 cal

430pm
protein bar - 300 cal

745pm
2 chicken breast - 400 cal
mixed greens - 10 cal
yogurt - 35 cal

1030 pm
2 rice cakes - 70 cal
peanut butter - 200 cal
ice cream sandwich - 100 cal

thats it for today

No comments:

Post a Comment